Demonstrations occurred nationwide on December 7 to save net neutrality. Citizens took to the streets to keep our internet services open. About 200 persons attended the demonstration in Boston on Boylston Street. It was encouraging to meet several students from local universities participating in the event. They understand the issue and its seriousness. Several A.C.L.U. members also participated:
- Futurism: Your Life Without Net Neutrality Protections
- 'Tens Of Thousands' Of Fake Comments Submitted. New York State Attorney General Demands Answers From the FCC
- The Bogus Claims By Broadband Providers And Their Allies About Net Neutrality
- Loss Of Net Neutrality Could Hurt Rural America
- Net Neutrality Needs You As Much As You Need It
- The Loss Of Net Neutrality Threatens Access To Telemedicine
- What Is Net Neutrality?