If you have a new product or service, I've Been Mugged is the place to promote it:
- My blog reaches a unique and targeted audience who care about issues and emerging trends about identity theft, privacy, and corporate responsibility related to data breaches
- Target audience is consumers, but also some bloggers, computer professionals, and attorneys
- Blog pages optimized for search:* ~80% of site traffic via major search engines
- Monthly activity:** 26,000+ page views
- Readership:* 91% of page views from the USA
- Readership:* 56% male / 44% female
- Readership:* 29% ages 18 - 34; 34% ages 35 - 49; and 31% ages 50+
- Readership:* 26% have children ages 0 - 17; 74% don't
- Readership:* 25% household income $60k - $100K: 30% household income > $100k
- Readership:* 45% college degree; 20% have graduate degree
- Readership:* 81% Caucasian; 6% Afr. Amer.; 6% Asian; 4% Hispanic
- Readership:* 80% Windows OS; 16% Macintosh OS
- Readership:* 88% have Flash v10 or higher; 90% Java-supported browsers
- All blog posts are promoted via Twitter, Facebook, RSS, and e-mail
- Subscribers by service: Twitter,** 440; RSS, 165; Facebook,** 92; e-mail, 41
- Online ads available through Cox Digital Solutions
There are two ways to advertise on I've Been Mugged:
- Standard online ad served on all blog site pages
- Select online ad served only on the Resources, List of Lists, and Reviews pages
1. Standard Ads
Via Adify.com, 160 X 600 pixel size "skyscraper" ads are available in the right column on all blog site pages. CPM and CPC ad rates are available. For details, see Cox Digital Solutions (SAY Media).
2. Select Placement Ads
Via Adify.com, 300 x 250 pixel size ad spaces are available in the center column on selected pages: Resources, List of Lists, and Reviews page. Ads in these ad spaces will appear at the bottom of the center column content area on the page. This provides advertisers with both a different sized ad option and an ad placement option on several distinct blog site pages.
* Site statistics compiled March 2010 from Quantcast and Google Analytics.
** Site statistics compiled January 2012.