Smart Consumers Recognize Phishing Scams
Friday, September 18, 2009
Prior posts to learn more about phishing and scams:
- May 9, 2008 : 'Whaling' Is the Latest Phishing Threat
- September 25, 2008: Emerging Identity Fraud Scam: Credit Card Shaving
- February 16, 2009: Clickjacking: What It Is And How To Protect Yourself
- March 2, 2009: New ID-Theft Scam; Fake Parking Tickets
- March 11, 2009: Check Scam Still Operating at Craig's List Site
- March 12, 2009: The Risks of Disclosing Your Birth Date On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sites
- June 9, 2009: Fraud & Scam Warning For Consumers From the Better Business Bureau
- June 17, 2009: Teach Your Dad About Phishing this Father's Day
- June 29, 2009: How to Protect Yourself Against a Rental Scam
- July 7, 2009: Social War Dialing: A New Identity Theft Scam. How To Protect Yourself
- July 20, 2009: The 'I.Q. Test' on Facebook: How To Protect Yourself
Learn how to recognize a phishing e-mail message and a phishing web site.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.