The infographic below is from the folks at Credit Sesame:
You may also find the following articles of interest:
- A Primer On Credit Scores
- CFPB Begins Supervision Of Credit Reporting Industry
- What It Means To Have An Unrequested Security Freeze On Your Credit Report
- Credit Reporting Agency Wants To Access Your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter Information
- Directory Of Credit Reporting Agencies
- Have You Heard About Credit reports From Innovis?
- Is It Wise For Credit Bureaus To Outsource To Foreign Call Center Firms? (Part 3)
- Fraud Alert Or Credit Freeze; What's The Difference?
- Placing A Freeze (Or Lock) On Your Credit Files