For new and infrequent readers, below are links to the best blog posts from 2013.
Whay is the best? Topics that cover critical, far-reaching, and often controversial issues that affect consumers -- the products and services you use or are considering to use. Reading these posts will also get you caught up on the latest privacy, identity theft, banking, and corporate-responsibility issues:
- Amazon's Plan For Drones To Deliver Packages To Customers, And A Primer About Drones
- How To Opt Out Of Tracking Programs And Keep As Much Privacy As Possible
- Police Body Cameras. What They Are And The Privacy Issues
- What Is Metadata? Why Is It Important?
- 83% Of The Leading Mobile Apps Put Your Sensitive Personal Information At Risk
- Study: Employees Face Huge Difficulties Collecting Unpaid Wages From Employers
- Geo-Location Data. What They Know And Collect About You Via Your Mobile Devices
- 8 Questions That Highlight The Issues About Government Surveillance
- July 1: New Online Privacy Rules For Children Went Into Effect
- Google Glass And Wearable Mobile Devices. Several Privacy Issues Emerge
- Five Ways Retail Stores Spy On Their Shoppers
- The Top 5 Places You Should Never Use Your Smart Phone
- The Mugshot Industry. Accurate Information That Is Beneficial For Consumers?
- Report: It Takes Months For Organizations To Detect And Resolve Data Breaches
- For Consumers Who Believe Their Apple Products Are Immune From Malware
- Publishers Consider Ways To Further Use Data Collected By E-Readers
- Six States Now Ban Employers From Snooping On Your Social Networking Accounts