On Sunday, December 17, 2017, WERS Radio (88.9 FM), a college radio station in Boston, broadcast on Sunday an interview about net neutrality. The persons interviewed included myself and Nina Vyedin, of Indivisible Somerville.
You can listen to the interview on SoundCloud. The interviewer, Jonathon House, and I met during the December 7th demonstration in Boston to save net neutrality protections for consumers.
- Net Neutrality: Massachusetts Joins Multi-State Lawsuit Against FCC. What Next?
- FCC Action To Kill Net Neutrality Will Likely Hurt Public Libraries, The Poor, And The Disabled
- Was Your Identity Information Misused To Submit Fake Comments To The FCC About Net Neutrality?
- Futurism: Your Life Without Net Neutrality Protections
- 'Tens Of Thousands' Of Fake Comments Submitted. New York State Attorney General Demands Answers From the FCC
- The Bogus Claims By Broadband Providers And Their Allies About Net Neutrality
- FCC Says Denial-Of-Service Attacks Caused Its Site To Crash Sunday Morning